My journey from Normal man to Digital Marketing Expert

 My journey from Normal man to Digital Marketing Expert.

This blog is part of Digital deepak internship program.

Namaste all,

Hope you are all fine doing good & in sound health.Pandemic halt the pace of world economy ,development,education plans etc.


Pandemic slows down the progress of the world ,as a common man I also hurt in terms of  finances,career,dreams,most people thinking this year 2020 is considered a Null & void year because any kind of progress has not taken place.


I have different plan to survive or bounce back from this dull time ,there is only way out is to learn digital marketing online ,at least I will spend some good time to yield some positive outcome.Constant striving for second inning career .Choose Digital Deepaks  Internship program batch 6 of Digital marketing program.which is very popular internship program in India,Deepak is Tendulkar of digital marketing.

Digital marketing
Digital marketing


I will be a SEO expert by 2024 besides setting up a digital marketing agency which will help people to reach  their products in specific regions,targeting an audience, building websites,creating funnel, running ads &  solving their problem in a great manner.

My 2.0 version will be a more productive ,promising, emerging razor sharp SEO expert with a new set of skills you can say jack of all trades in the Digital marketing world.

Interesting fact there will be no Boss, flexible working hours, working remotely or sometimes personal meet . Spending quality time with family together

I want to create value products for societies, peoples by solving their problems & guiding them in the right direction, helping them to reach their purpose/destination.I will be an expert life coach Trainer & mentor for new generation ,who wants to learn Digital marketing.


I want to be an affiliate marketer for passive income through blogging.I will write articles on a daily basis to express my thoughts & ideas through blogging. Try my hand in the process & technique of SEO in blog's.

I Am expecting revenue of 4 lacs per month.I have dreamt to buy a farmhouse near Panvel Navi Mumbai.


I am reading lots of books to get new ideas about business, finance, motivation & self development etc.


Achieving all those things possible by having successful mindsets in which I will be following certain systems in which I started  measuring health standard ,personal & business finance, keep measuring calories intake & burnt.doing meditation to maintain wellness of mental health,doing exercise daily , reading books.


I will be avoiding all distractions like looking notification on phone while working or learning. measuring time spent on social media , stop wasting time by not watching  Netflix or IPL sports.


I jumped late in this game ,but definitely making big of it. Wait loading……..2.0





Tags:Digital Deepak internship,Digital deepak,Digital marketing expert,Digital marketing.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Dummies' Guide to Fundamentals of Marketing & Digital Marketing.